Forest green coconut-engraved cowhide leather Bucket Bag with fixed handle and long adjustable and removable Leandra strap.
Bucket-type bovine leather bag embossed in coconut in forest green with engraved logo on the front. Cow split leather interior with leather cord closure. The bag has a handle and a long adjustable and removable strap with cufflinks. It has an inside pocket. Made in Ubrique
Exterior: Cowhide leather embossed in coconut forest
Colour: Forest green
Inner Leather: Beige Cow Split Leather
Inside pocket: Beige split leather
Handles: Cowhide engraved in coconut
Laces: Cowhide engraved in coconut
Dimensions: 30 cm height x 18.2 cm width x 18.2 cm depth
Weight: 651 grams
Made in Spain
Cotton dust bag included in the bag.
The made in Spain bucket bag in green coconut combined with an adjustable canvas split leather inner bag. It is a timeless classic bag made in Ubrique by the best artisans, a feminine and elegant basic bag designed to be carried on the shoulder or in the hand with its removable and adjustable long handle with cufflinks.
- Try not to scratch or touch the product with rough surfaces.
- Avoid prolonged and direct exposure to sources of light and heat.
- Avoid contact with abrasive substances, water, grease, perfumes or cosmetics.
- To clean your bag, use a soft, dry cloth and rub gently without exerting too much pressure.
- If you are not going to use your bag, store it in its cotton cover and in a dry and cool environment where there is ventilation.